Virtual Roundtable (Prince William County – Retail Businesses Edition) April 21, 2021
Overview of This Live Webinar (Zoom)
With statewide restrictions being lifted, is your business ready to meet the upcoming changes in demand? Join the discussion!
Prince William County Department of Economic Development, in partnership with the Mason Small Business Development Center is hosting a Virtual Business Round Table for local businesses.
Join us and a panel of retail small business owners from Prince William County.
What’s being discussed:
Small business owners’ perspectives on preparations in advance of post-Covid changes in demand.
- Strategic changes in business models or shifts in capital deployment
- Tactical changes in digital/social media marketing
- Supply chain changes – review in advance of demand surges
- Business owner best practices lightning round
This event will be moderated by Mason SBDC Senior Counselor, Tiffany Hosey.
Panelists: Stay Tuned!!
Moderator: Tiffany Hosey
Mason SBDC Subject Matter Experts:
- Hussain Shah – Digital Marketing
- George Siragusa – Supply Chain
- Subodh Nayar – Pipeline Development
- Financial Resources – Timm Johnson
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development
Cancellation Policy: Contact Mason SBDC regarding cancellation 24 business hours prior to the event. Kindly email – email@example.com (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instructions: This webinar will be Live on Zoom. Zoom invitation will be available after registration is completed.
Fee: No Cost