Virtual Roundtable (Prince William County – Professional Services Edition) May 19, 2021
Overview of This Live Webinar (Zoom)
Plan ahead to meet demands as restrictions on businesses are being lifted. Join our discussion.
Prince William County Department of Economic Development, in partnership with the Mason Small Business Development Center, is hosting a Virtual Business Round Table for local businesses.
Join us and a panel of small business owners from the Professional Services sector.
What’s being discussed Small business owners’ perspectives on preparations in advance of post-Covid changes in demand.
- Digital Marketing tools used to understand and communicate with customers, prospects and leads
- Financial dashboard, scorecards & other tactical resources used to address pent-up demand
- Business development, sales, or partnership tips for pipeline development
- Business owner best practices lightning round
This event will be moderated by Mason SBDC Senior Counselor, George Siragusa.
**Panelists:**To be Announced, Stay Tuned!
Moderator: George Siragusa – Senior Business Advisor, Mason SBDC, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University teaching Entrepreneurship for Engineers at the School of Engineering, and Senior Mentor for 3 area Startup Venture Accelerators
Mason SBDC Subject Matter Experts:
- Hussain Shah – Digital Marketing
- George Siragusa – Supply Chain
- Subodh Nayar – Pipeline Development
- Financial Resources – Timm Johnson
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development
Cancellation Policy: Contact Mason SBDC regarding cancellation 24 business hours prior to the event. Kindly email – firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instructions: This webinar will be Live on Zoom. Zoom invitation will be available after registration is completed.
Fee: No Cost