Protect Yourself Against Holiday Scams (Cybersecurity) *Live* – PW
Overview of this Live, webinar (Protect Yourself Against Holiday Scams – Cybersecurity)
Holiday Season Offer: Pick An Option Below
- Taylor Swift Live Concert (Average Ticket Price $3752)
- FREE SBDC Webinar: Protect Yourself Against Holiday Scams (Buy Taylor Swift Concert Ticket with $$$ You Save!)
Attention all small business owners!
This session will help you protect your business over the holidays, so you won’t fall victim to the latest scams and cyberattacks. Bad actors are dusting off their dirty tricks to take advantage of busy business owners, who are looking forward to enjoying some time off with family and friends like everyone else. We will share examples to heighten your awareness of the hackers’ favorite techniques. You will learn about some of the latest types of cyberattacks, and how to defend your business against them.
Who should attend: Small business owners who want to avoid falling victim to common holiday scams and cybersecurity attacks.
- Dr. Teresa Piliouras, CEO and Founder, Technical Consulting & Research, Inc., is an IT consultant, educator, inventor, and author. She holds a BS from the University of Illinois, an MBA from Iona College, a PhD from NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
- Pui Lam (Raymond) Yu, Executive Vice President Engineering at Technical Consulting & Research, Inc., has over 20 years of industry experience in Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, and Systems Engineering. He received his BEEE and MSEE from Stevens Institute of Technology and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, respectively, and his MSCS from New York University Tandon School of Engineering.
- Curtis Rowe II, Cybersecurity Analyst, Technical Consulting & Research, Inc., holds a BS in Cognitive Science from the University of California, San Diego.
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instructions: This live webinar will be presented via Zoom. Webinar access details (Zoom invitation) will emailed after registration.
Fee: No Cost