Preparing Your Pitch – Best Practices in Developing Your Business Briefing (PW)
Webinar Learning Objective
Upon completion of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Understand the overall usefulness of the business briefing or pitch deck
- Become more self aware that you are ALWAYS selling your company, your brand, yourself
- Receive a framework that is a best practice storyboarding outline to guide your pitch
- Know the connection between Lean Principles and the strength of your value proposition
- Look at the “anatomy” of an actual example best practice business briefing
- Understand the subtle differences between a pitch to a banker vs. an investor
- Answer Frequently Asked Questions about business Briefings
Speaker: George Siragusa – Senior Business Advisor, Mason SBDC, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University teaching Entrepreneurship for Engineers at the School of Engineering, and Senior Mentor for 3 area Startup Venture Accelerators
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Contact the Center regarding cancellation earlier than 24 business hours prior to event. Kindly email – firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instruction: This live webinar will be presented via Zoom. Webinar access details (Zoom invitation) will be provided after registration.
Fee: No Cost