Preparing your Pitch – Best Practices in Developing Your Business Briefing – PW County
Webinar Learning Objective
Please join Senior Business Counselor, and Adjunct GMU Professor George Siragusa, as he guides you through a step-by-step process of building a business briefing that is invaluable to startups, early stage companies, growth, or even mature businesses! During this NO-COST webinar you will:
- become aware of at least 5 scenarios in the life of a business when your business briefing may be needed and how they may be used in each case
- obtain a checklist containing 5 distinct “filters” or tests, ensuring you have taken the necessary and critical Lean Foundational Steps prior to starting the development of your business briefing
- see how an actionable framework, containing 5 basic “themes”, is used to test the critical business hypothesis in the marketplace needed during the “Lean Discovery Phase” of your journey, giving you deep insights and answers which will improve the effectiveness of your business briefing
- obtain an actionable, easy to use, step-by-step outline that forms the basis of a “StoryBoard”, the precursor to the full briefing, and the step that “jumpstarts” the process
- receive a file with an actual local business briefing used in an attempt to raise capital, complete with speaker notes and explained section by section along with perspectives, “do’s and don’ts”, all intended to guide your business briefing development
- AND… hear answers to many of your business briefing questions in real time!
THERE IS NO COST to ATTEND; but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.