Government Contracting 101 – *Webinar (Live)* – PW
Overview of This Live Webinar
During this webinar, the following essentials in government contracting will be covered:
- The government customer
- Readiness to be a government contractor
- Marketing to the customer
- Government jargon
- Steps to get started
- Small business set-asides
- Targeting the government customer – what the buyer wants to know
- What should go into a capability statement
Speaker: TJ Master- Senior Business Counselor, Mason SBDC
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Contact the Center regarding cancellation 24 business hours prior to the event. Kindly email – firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instructions: This live webinar will conducted on the Zoom platform. Please watch your email for the webinar access link – which will be sent only after registration.
Fee: No Cost