Building Your Value Proposition Design (VPD) – *Webinar (Live)* – PW
Webinar Learning Objective
Please join Senior Business Counselor, and Adjunct GMU Professor George Siragusa, as he guides you through a step-by-step process of building your Value Proposition Design which is invaluable to startups, early stage companies, growth, or even mature businesses!
The Value Proposition Design (VPD) is a that enables businesses to and for how they will for a intended to while , for an in a or . It lives inside something called the , another important foundational business framework.
The VPD is absolute “ground zero” thinking for:
- Entrepreneurs with ideas for a product or service business
- Early stage companies
The VPD is critical formative thinking for:
- New business ventures
- Growth businesses
The VPD is valuable for:
- Businesses considering a “pivot” in some aspect of their business
- Mature businesses looking to expand or grow their offerings or markets
The VPD will:
- help clients understand how they can create enduring personal value with your products
- lower your cost of customer acquisition and retention
- avoid wasting your scare resources of tine and money
Upon completion of this NO-COST webinar you should be able to:
- Become familiar with the definition of a Value Proposition Design and why it is considered such a “bedrock principle” for any business venture
- Understand 3 specific benefits VPD brings to your business
- See how it is one of the very first actions you should take to begin forming your ideas around a product or service you believe to be a viable business
- Understand the relevance of the Value Proposition Design (VPD) to your business
- Become familiar with the 7 steps to building / refining a VPD for your business
- See a list of 10 characteristics of a great Value Proposition Design
- Become familiar with the ways in which the VPD can impact and inform your communication tactics and strategy
- Follow a “use case” to help illustrate how the VPD can inform your marketing strategy
- Answer your specific questions about VPD along during the webinar
THERE IS NO COST to ATTEND; but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Speaker: George Siragusa – Senior Business Advisor, Mason SBDC, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University teaching Entrepreneurship for Engineers at the School of Engineering, and Senior Mentor for 3 area Startup Venture Accelerators
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Contact the Center regarding cancellation earlier than 24 business hours prior to event. Kindly email – email@example.com (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instruction: This live webinar will be presented via Zoom. Webinar access details (Zoom invitation) will be provided after registration.
Fee: No Cost
Leave A Comment