Building Your Business Performance “Dashboard”: A Step-By-Step Guide – *Webinar (Live)* PW
Webinar Learning Objective
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- See what business dashboards look like
- Understand why a “scorecard” is important
- Become familiar with the principles that guide your 1st dashboard draft
- Know how to get started and begin building a dashboard for your business
- Decide on a group of simple but important key metrics
- See what software is available, making scorecard development easier
- Learn how and when to use these new business metrics with your business team
- See how dashboard insights can make a positive impact on your business performance
Speaker: George Siragusa – Senior Business Advisor, Mason SBDC, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University teaching Entrepreneurship for Engineers at the School of Engineering, and Senior Mentor for 3 area Startup Venture Accelerators.
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Kindly contact us (email – firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261-4105) at least 24-business hours prior to the event for cancellations
Special Instruction: This live webinar will be presented on the Zoom platform. Webinar access details (Zoom invitation) will be provided after registration.
Fee: No Cost