Building Your Business Performance “Dashboard”: A Step-By-Step Guide – Webinar (Live) PW
Webinar Learning Objective
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Be familiar with what these business dashboards look like
- Understand why a “scorecard” is or “dashboard” is important; what are the benefits to your business.
- Become familiar with the guiding principles useful as you begin building your 1st dashboard draft.
- Know how do we get started and begin building your own dashboard.
- Decide what simple but important key metrics you might begin with.
- See what tools, software, or other resource are available that make developing scorecards easy.
- Use metrics with your business steam and establish your own stewardship and reporting process.
- See what tools, software, or other resources are available that make developing scorecards easy
- Use metrics with your business team and establish your own stewardship and reporting process
- See some recommended frequencies to consider or refreshing and reporting your key metrics
- See how insights from your business dashboard can make a significant impact on your business performance
- See the range of positive actions you can take based on the dashboard metrics and insights
Speaker: George Siragusa – Senior Business Advisor, Mason SBDC, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University teaching Entrepreneurship for Engineers at the School of Engineering, and Senior Mentor for 3 area Startup Venture Accelerators
Co-sponsor(s) & Partner(s): Prince William County Department of Economic Development & Prince William Chamber of Commerce
Cancellation Policy: Contact the Center regarding cancellation earlier than 24 business hours prior to event. Kindly email – firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 703-261-4105 to notify the team.
Special Instruction: This live webinar will be presented via Zoom. Webinar access details (Zoom invitation) will be provided after registration.
Fee: No Cost