Covid-19 Small Business Resources
Mason SBDC can support your business concerns through Covid-19 with counseling and workshops addressing key issues like loans, applications and reopening guidance, pivots and so on.
We consider the health and safety of our clients and community with the utmost priority and are taking the following measures in view of the Coronavirus Outbreak.
All Mason SBDC 1-on-1 Counseling sessions will be conducted virtually via Zoom until further notice. Meeting details will be communicated to clients directly.
We encourage everyone to contact us via email – for urgent matters only please contact the team using the temporary Google Voice number (703) 261-4105.
Additionally, Mason SBDC will be hosting the Training Workshops virtually. Updates/Changes regarding Workshops will be informed via email, social media & Registration Pages.
Covid-19 Business Related Information
You may find helpful business resources from our partners and sponsors below. For the most up-to-date information for Virginia businesses visit Virginia SBDC.
- Virginia Small Business Financing Authority SWaM Microloan
- Child Care Financing Program for child care centers and family home providers
- Virginia COVID-19 Resources
- SBA COVID Relief Options
- Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Prince William County: Tips from COVID Experts
- Best practices for keeping your business open and operating. Learn more here.
- Prince William County: COVID? Challenge Accepted!
- County business share dos & don’t, plus some best practices that have helped along the way. Learn more here.
- Virginia SBDC (Small Business Development Center) Recovery Resources for Small Businesses
- US Dept. of Treasury Guides and Documents for PPP
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Virginia SBDC COVID-19 Resource Center
- Prince William Dept. of Economic Development – COVID-19 Resource Page
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 News/Updates
- City of Manassas COVID-19 Business Resources
- Virginia Department of Health Businesses Section Website
- Virginia.gov COVID-19 Resources
- Covid-19 Pro Bono Legal Assistance Information