No-Cost Coaching and Guidance
Create a business plan that will describe the goals and vision of your business.
- Resources and Templates
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Organizational Structure
- Legal Entities
- Revenue projections
- Cost Budgeting
Refine your business roadmap to secure a competitive advantage in the market.
- Lean Business Principles
- Business Model Development
- Competitive and SWOT Analysis
- Channel Strategy
- Growth Planning and Scaling
Whether you want to launch or expand your business, make sure you get the best advice.
- Funding Resources
- Capital strategy & Assessment
- Bank Presentation Review
- Investor Pitch Preparation
- Solicitation Pricing Table review
- Metrics / Dashboard / Scorecard Development
With all of the jargons and certifications needed, a seasoned counselor can walk you through each step.
- Government Contracting Fundamentals
- Review of Capability Statements
- SBA Set-asides guidance
- State & Local Procurement
- Customer Acquisition Fundamentals
Discuss the ways in which you can leverage your resources to spread your company’s message, brand, product, or service.
- Understanding Marketing Maturity Phases
- Traditional & Digital Marketing
- Customer Segmentation, Target Marketing
- SEO, SERP and Site Reviews
- Branding and Positioning
- Pricing Strategies
- Strategic and Tactical Marketing Planning/Execution
Creating a proper sales strategy is just one of the ways you can increase your revenue.
- Sales Pipeline Fundamentals
- Sales Strategy and Planning
- E-commerce Considerations
- Business Briefing
- Customer Acquisition
Clients may schedule up to 2 pending appointments, limiting to (1 appointment/week). with a Mason SBDC counselor. Please note that your counselor must recommend any additional appointments.
Cancellation policy: Please be advised that a 24-hour* notice is required to cancel an upcoming appointment.*Notification has to occur during regular business hours: Mon- Fri, 9 AM – 5 PM (Not weekends)
Failure to do so inconveniences counselors and the program’s clients who are on the waiting list for an appointment.
You are considered a no-show if you miss your appointment without notifying the team or counselor.
- A ‘missed appointment’ notice will be sent for the first occurrence and marked on our records
- Any subsequent no-shows will be flagged as well.
- Missing or Cancelling appointments twice in a row or three times within a three-month period will result in suspension of services.
- You will be suspended from scheduling an appointment for six months.
To comply with notification requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 703-261-4105 to inform us of your cancellation.