- Meet one-on-one with our experienced business counselors
- Business Plan, Executive Summary, Capabilities Statement, or other documents required. For resources, visit our Resources page.
- Responding to changing markets
- Optimizing operations
- Business Strategy
- Financial modeling
- Early-stage financing
- Cash flow management for profit and long-term success.
- Marketing strategy
- Sales/distribution models.
- Presented by Bernard Ferret, Mason SBDC Senior Business Counselor and a Serial Entrepreneur. (Learn more about Bernard)
- The “Starting a Business” Workshop is monthly, and we hold the “Marketing 101” Workshop every 2 months.
Group Counselling Workshops
Starting a Business
Legal and administrative steps to start a business. Prepare your business for the opening day! Learn the following essential steps to start your business:
- Legal forms of your company
- Tax registration and filing
- Naming your company
- Finance and accounting
- Employees vs. contractors
- The basics of a business plan
- And much more!
Marketing 101 for Start Up Companies
Refresh your knowledge to effectively market your goods or services! Learn the following marketing essentials:
- How to choose your target group(s) and how to communicate with them.
- Market definition, market segmentation, and competitive analysis.
- Company branding as well as online and offline marketing.